We are asking our customers to please follow these guidelines and review the graphic to keep all of us safe while shopping at the farmers market:
Market Customer Guidelines:
- There is one entrance and exit to the pavilion. Customers are asked to follow one-way directional signage.
- Whenever possible, pre-order and pick up at the market
- If you are sick, please stay home
- Please wear a mask
- Please just one customer per party in the market area
- Please only one customer per vendor table at a time
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other customers and vendors
- Do not touch products - point to what you want and the vendor will bag it for you
- Wash your hands before the market and avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces
- We'll have the market token system in place (debit/credit/SNAP accepted) with brand new tokens
- If you bring a reusable bag, make sure it's clean and sanitized (most are machine washable). Our vendors will hand you your products and you can put them in your bag. Otherwise, our vendors will place your items into plastic bags and hand them to you.
- Please use common sense and be patient!
- Additional info: