Application deadline: September 16, 2021.
Vendor space is available at the Mountain Fresh Pavilion by the town parking lot in Oakland, Maryland during the Autumn Glory Festival October 15-17, 2021. Please read the following, as this year some changes were made to the application and the process for making an application.
Wednesday is a regular farmers market day and we do not provide room for non-members to set up.
Classes of Vendors: there are four classes of vendors, in order of placement priority for our Farmers Market and Craft Show: Farmers Market member vendors, vendors with items hand made by the vendors themselves, nonprofit vendors – not selling and nonprofit vendors – selling.
- Farmers Market Member Vendors
- All Mountain Fresh Producers Association members have first priority for spaces within and outside the market pavilion during Autumn Glory.
- Handcraft Vendors
- Non-Member vendors selling items they have made/grown themselves have second priority for spaces outside the market pavilion during Autumn Glory.
- Cost: $30/day
- Non-Profit Vendors - Two classes of non-profit vendors include:
- (1) distributing information only, no selling – third priority for placement, (no cost) and
- (2) selling something (items for sale, raffle tickets, etc.) – fourth priority for placement. ($10/day)
- To be considered a non-profit vendor, all proceeds must benefit a verified 501(c)(3) or equivalent non-profit organization. For instance, a person selling items and donating a portion of their profits to a non-profit organization is NOT considered a non-profit vendor – this vendor must apply as a handcraft vendor. All new non-profit applicants (who have never set up at the market before) must submit a copy of their IRS nonprofit designation letter or equivalent with the application.
Due to space restrictions, all non-member vendors will likely be placed outside the pavilion. That means you will need to provide your own canopy, tables, chairs, etc.
COVID-19 Pandemic Rules
Vendors and customers must comply with all recommended pandemic rules for farmers markets. Rules are subject to change based on the Centers for Disease Control and Maryland Department of Health recommendations.
For any vendor that sets up in the same space for multiple days, it is recommended that they tear down in the evening and set up again the next morning. A vendor may leave their display set up overnight at their own risk. If a vendor leaves their display up, it is the vendor’s responsibility to secure their products and display pieces. No overnight security is provided, though local law enforcement does patrol the area periodically.
All canopies must be secured to ensure they do not fly away in high winds.
The absolute deadline for applying for Autumn Glory is September 16. Please return your application and payment to the address provided by that date. You can mail it or drop it in the black secure drop box just outside the front door.
No applications received after September 16, 2021 will be considered.
The Mountain Fresh Producers Association reserves the right to deny access to the market pavilion during Autumn Glory to any business deemed inappropriate for the market by the board of directors and/or the market manager. If a vendor is denied access, all payments will be refunded to the business denied access.
No refunds unless your application/access is denied. We cannot accept credit cards; pay with cash, check, or money orders only, please.
Payments are due with your application.
Here is the link to the application for vendor spaces, in case you are interested in participating.
Should you have questions or need additional information, please contact Market Manager, Darlene Terlizzi (who will also be at the market and assist you during the festival) 301-334-9398 or 240-285-7420.